About Me

My photo
Wharton, TX, United States

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Trust in the Lord

A part of me sometimes feels like I can't enjoy this pregnancy too much because there is always a chance that something will go wrong. I have been suprised by my lack of trust in the Lord in this area. I feel like I worry constantly and wonder if I will be the one who this that or the other will happen to. This morning I read a blog on http.blog.mom4life.com about how she lost her little baby Sawyer at 37 weeks. I accidentally ran into the blog as I was looking at a babybook she was recommending. It broke my heart to read her story. It is a mother's worst nightmare come true. However, as I read thru her posts it was amazing to see how the Lord carried her thru it all. She did a great job documenting her grief and expressing how the Lord is faithful in any and all circumstances. I forget that so often. I know He loves me deeply, but I always wonder what He is going to allow to happen in my life to sift me. I spend way too much time thinking... will this be what He allows??

No comments: