About Me

My photo
Wharton, TX, United States

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Baby Lincoln??


Hmmm. I have been hesitant to write a blog post because I have always prided myself in being a good writer. However, these days it seems I have lost my ability to express myself with any sort of entertainment value. So... maybe my young child along the way will help to stir my creative juices.
We finally bought the little guy some baby furniture. It will still be a while before it comes in and Chad will need to assemble it, but I will be sure to post some pics once we get it all set up. We are still debating on what name he should be given. I say that, but Chad is pretty adamant about naming him Lincoln and calling him "Link" for short. I am not sure how much I like that name, but I have been told several times that unless I can come up with something better that Chad agrees with I better get used to Link. I hope he likes whatever name we give him and most of all I hope his name fits him. When I was in junior high I used to call this girl Rachel all of the time and her name was Sarah or something like that, but she just looked like a Rachel so I just couldn't get it right. Hopefully, we don't name him Lincoln and he really looks like a Pedro.

No comments: