About Me

My photo
Wharton, TX, United States

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Two-A-Days


Daddy and Linc!


My roots will be fixed on Friday, ok!


Linc and Daddy again!


Manvel Maverick Football 2010
Two a days started about a week and a half ago and Chad has been out in the blistering heat all day long. Linc and I have been enjoying our last 2 weeks together before I have to go back to work (BOOOOO!). This was the first time that we all took football pictures as a family. I hope the professional ones came out nice. Chad has been super busy preparing his 2 quarterbacks for the upcoming season. The text messages I receive from him (when I do) typically say things like "sloppy practice" or "tonight we are going to watch the practice film and evaluate the qbs ok". I am pretty sure he is just being nice and including me because he knows I can't evaluate any sort of QB. Every single Friday from now until November will be filled with a football game. This is Chad's passion. He loves it and to be honest he is really good at it. So here is hoping the Mavericks have the best football season yet.


1 comment:

Ellie said...

goooo mavericks....and why do you have blonde hair?